Applications will be available on January 15th, 2017.
Applications must be submitted April 10, 2017 by 11:59pm (CST).
• Applicant must be a female.
• The applicant's home must be in a zip code with these three numbers as the first three digits: IL 600-608, 610-611, and 613; IN 463-466.
• For the Fall 2017 semester, the applicant must be a freshman, re-entry or transfer student accepted into an engineering or computer science program at an accredited college or university.
• The applicant's unweighted grade point average must be a 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale. All Schools on a 5.0 Scale must recalculate the student's GPA on a 4.0 scale.
• School Transcripts must be sent by your school. School Officials can submit Transcripts via U.S. mail or e-mail as a .pdf to: SWE Scholarship Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be submitted by April 10, 2017 by 11:59pm (CST).
• Letters of Recommendation can be submitted by .pdf file to email@example.com. U.S. mailed letters must be postmarked by April 12, 2017. Do not submit more than two (2) Letters of Recommendation. Only 2 will be submitted to Judges.
• Scholarship winners will be notified via telephone in May, all other applications will receive an email indicating selection has been completed.
• Winners will be required to provide proof of enrollment into an engineering program at an accredited university.
• Winners will be required to submit their Fall 2017 tuition bill. The Fall 2017 Class Schedule must be dated after September 4th (after classes begin) and is due before October 31, 2017.
• Scholarship recipients and their families are expected to attend the Awards Reception, to be held the first/second week in June.
• Be sure to check out the additional SWE Scholarships at http://www.swe.org!
Thank you for your interest in our program, and good luck!
Alexis Brown Scholarship Committee Chair
E-Mail for questions and comments: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com